Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Home Staging with Roche Bobois

The other week, I teamed up with Roche Bobois to stage a Toronto home that could only be described as breathtaking. The seller borrowed 8 large pieces that worked in perfect harmony with the architecture of the home. The art also echoed the furniture, provided by Roche Bobois, which helped to create an air of timeless elegance. Check out these two photos of my work in situ!



The artwork in this home is currently available for sale. Anyone interested in this work can contact me through my website. My contact information will also be available on a feature sheet at the open house. Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. The seller made a smart move by borrowing those pieces. Staged homes should always be de-cluttered and free from the previous owner's personal touches, but that doesn't mean it has to be devoid of personality. The artwork was a nice touch that made the space look appealing. -Mack @ Amazing Space NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather Sims
    I am a Realtor, Wife, Mom of Twins, and Professional Juggler! Just kidding about that last part, although it definitely feels like it sometimes! I have found my professional passion in real estate in recent years, and I absolutely love helping people buy and sell homes - my love for my work, I believe, is obvious in the fact that I'm successful at it, if I do say so myself!

    DIRECT (214)549-7978
    EMAIL heathersims@ebby.com

    ReplyDelete