Friday, March 09, 2012

Art House Magazine

Tasting Room - Pistachios, Acrylic on Canvas, 48" x 48", SOLD

Art House Magazine is a new Canadian arts magazine, scheduled to debut in retail locations across Canada in early 2013. Created and run by Canadian artists for artists, the magazine has had representatives at Canadian art events in order to scout out new talent. I am happy to report that one of my favourite pieces from The Tasting Room Series, shown above, will be featured in the first issue of this magazine! Many thanks to The Artist Project for facilitating this opportunity. 

1 comment:

  1. Erin!

    I haven't seen much on the web about the upcoming Art House magazine, but I wanted you to know that I'll be showcasing my work too! I'm excited to see the first issue :)

    www.deermayor.com

    ReplyDelete