Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Scotiabank People's Choice Award!

I am thrilled to announce that the Tasting Room Series took second place in this year's Scotiabank People's Choice Awards. Thanks to The Artist Project for this amazing opportunity, and congratulations to the other winners! I am especially proud of my friend Jason Holley for his well-deserved win. More information about this competition can be found at the following link:

http://www.theartistprojecttoronto.com/competition-winners/

The Artist Project has opened up my artistic practice to all sorts of new media. Just this morning, I came upon this photo in Flare Magazine!


I am more motivated than ever, and cannot wait to post my new diptych - a very purple addition to the Tasting Room series, which will be featured in New York City's Affordable Art Fair next month. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment