Friday, October 19, 2012

Suits from the "Love" Series

It is my greatest pleasure to introduce my latest photorealistic endeavour, the "Love" series. Inspired by my own wedding festivities and my love of...well, love, I decided to paint wedding photos for couples looking to preserve and celebrate the beauty of that special day.  

Suits, Acrylic on Canvas, 48" x 36", SOLD

The above-shown painting was commissioned through Christina Esteban Photography. 
For more information about wedding or engagement portraiture, please contact Christina or myself: http://www.christinaestebanphotography.com/

To watch a video documenting the creation of this painting, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TbAG1EwJJU&feature=youtu.be

Note that alongside the "Love" series, I've been working on the "Tasting Room" series, which will be exhibited in Art Interiors' Festival of Smalls in early November, and in The Artist Project Toronto in late February. I've also been working on the "Melody" series, which will be exhibited in Toronto's Miles Nadal Gallery in early December. Details to follow. Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment