Friday, October 19, 2012

Thank you, Christina Esteban Photography!

I just wanted to share this beautiful blog-post from the amazingly talented Christina Esteban. The only thing better than painting full-time is painting from photographs that, in and of themselves, are works of art. Thank you, Christina, for your incredible photos and kind words: 

ERIN ROTHSTEIN - TURN YOUR PHOTOGRAPH INTO A PIECE OF ART

I could not be more excited to introduce you to a new way of enjoying your photographic memories through art.  Before we get started, I just want to send out a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Erin & her husband, Sam on their recent wedding this past September.  Erin Rothstein, is the most avant garde, up & coming tremendously talented, Canadian painter.  Originally from Montreal, Erin now resides in Toronto. Erin came to my loft earlier this year to partner up and paint my photography.  I was so blown away by this idea, that after seeing Erin’s incredible portfolio, I had to have one of my own and become part of this exciting project.  The photograph is of one of our very well dressed grooms, Lawrence and one of his groomsman.

Our team not only focuses on wedding photography, but we do a lot of corporate event photography.  We recently introducing Erin to our friends at Google Montreal. We are so proud to tell you that Google has also taken a deep interest in Erin’s work.  Google will be commissioning Erin to paint for Google’s Montreal office.

If you are interested in a painting like this, please get in touch with me or Erin. We think, it would be an incredibly beautiful, original way to treasure your special moments via our photographs that we have already taken from your special event.  If you would like a photo session with me, along with a one of a kind painting, by Erin Rothstein, let’s do this! What a perfect time to start thinking of original gifts for yourself or office building.

Here’s a sneak peak of what we can do for you.  The painting will hang in my loft, Acrylic on Canvas, 48″ x 36″.  We will include a photo once we hang it up on our studio wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment