Wednesday, June 12, 2013

12 down, 4 to go!

Only 4 more coffee paintings for a total of 16! I cannot wait for these pieces to make their debut in the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition in Nathan Phillips Square, from July 5-7. Be sure to stop by booth #40!


What to expect: 16 coffee paintings (12" x 12"), 16 Hershey's Kiss drawings (10" x 10", framed), 2 larger Hershey's Kiss drawings (framed), assorted prints (framed), and a few surprises.  

In a addition to drinking and painting lots of coffee, I've also been working on some really fun commissions. I'm probably most excited about creating a mural for one of Google's offices. Check in regularly for updates and photos! 

Last but not least, I recently put out this video in support of Above Ground Art Supplies. I was trying to build an oversized canvas yesterday (epic fail), and Above Ground saved my life. They gave me the tools I needed to build the stretcher more efficiently, so that I could spend less time building and more time painting. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment