Monday, June 03, 2013

4 down, 12 to go

Here are my first 4 paintings from the WAKE UP! series. These were purchased by Christina Esteban Photography in Montreal. I think they'll look amazing in her "coffee corner," hanging above the Espresso machine. Check out Christina's amazing work: http://www.christinaestebanphotography.com/

Acrylic on Canvas, 12" x 12" each

At this point, I have 12 more paintings on the go, and lots of caffeine in my system. So far, I've been to L'Espresso Bar Mercurio, Ezra's Poud, SJCB, Voodoo Child, Manic Coffee, Cafe Pamanar, Jimmy's, The Rooster, Broadview Espresso, Le Neuf Cafe, Bulldog Coffee, Dark Horse, White Squirrel, and Cafe Olimpico (in Montreal).

The adventure continues, so please keep the suggestions coming! I plan to pursue this series until its official debut at The Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition in July. Details to follow...thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment