Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Until We Meet Again, Artist Project!

The Artist Project 2013 was a success! I parted with 12 paintings, and made some fantastic contacts. I was was also blown away by my fellow-exhibitors, whose work was incredibly inspiring. A huge thanks to everyone who came to support us!

The only thing I love more than talking about art, is talking about food. Imagine my excitement as art-enthusiasts from near and far came to visit "The Tasting Room," where still-life imagery took a turn for the surreal. I showed time-lapse videos of my works in progress, and handed out recipe cards for each food portrayed. I wanted my booth to be as interactive as possible, and indeed, it did seem to whet a few appetites. 

Many of my paintings are still available, and I am always happy to deliver artwork and loan pieces out on approval. I am also selling limited edition prints, which are the product of museum-quality scanning and expert archival pigment printing on premium art papers: http://www.erinrothstein.bigcartel.com/

Here are a few photos from the weekend!


Setting up "The Tasting Room"

Ta-da! 

My contribution to the "Faces Competition"
The Penny, Acrylic on Canvas, 48" x 48"


Have a Kiss

Take a recipe

Oh, hello! 

End of Show. See you all next year!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have made it!!! Love your work. You inspire us all :)

    ReplyDelete